Monday 1 April 2013

Guest post: World Autism Day? No! World Autism WEEK!


By Nicole Storey

Hello! As an author and a mother of an autistic child, I try to do my part to support autism, whether it be research, grants for people with autism, therapy, resources for parents, and the like. World Autism Day gives the world a chance to show their support for all autistic individuals and I want to do my part.
Image
So, with that in mind, my publisher, Inknbeans Press (http://www.inknbeans.com/) and I are offering a special edition e-book that includes all three titles of the Grimsley Hollow series written so far for only $6.99! With every purchase of this book, a donation will be made to Autism Speaks. The book will be available for purchase from Monday (4-1-13) until Friday (4-5-13) ONLY!
For those who aren’t familiar with Grimsley Hollow, I got the idea for the series from my son, and he is the main character and hero of the books. It is a YA fantasy with a touch of paranormal and a lot of Halloween! It is recommended for ages 10 and up.
Please consider grabbing a copy of this book and helping autistic individuals everywhere. Remember, not all heroes wear capes and these extraordinary people ARE heroes! Here are the links below:
Nicole Storey’s Face Book Page: https://www.facebook.com/nicolestoreyfans
Twitter: @Nicole_Storey
Thanks so very much for your support! Together, we can make a difference!

Thanks Nicole for telling us about this very worthy cause. Readers, I also reviewed her book, Grimsley Hollow, and gave it a 5 out of 5 stars. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)